As a DSHS Community Partner, we are available need for ambien to help you apply for Washington State Department of Social & Health Services programs, including 

  • Basic Food (Food Stamps) 
  • Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF) Cash Benefits 
  • Housing & Essential Needs (HEN) Benefits
  • Working Connections (Childcare) 
  • Medical applications for select groups 

The DSHS Mobile Van also visits our Center three times a year to provide in-person assistance with DSHS applications, re-certifications and other services.  

If you wish to file an application directly with DSHS, you can do so online. 

All Services