The building expansion will provide much-needed capacity for safety and client confidentiality, offices, restrooms, storage and program space critical to our mission.
The building addition will meet current challenges by providing:
- Private offices and secure spaces for client safety and confidentiality.
- Additional restroom facilities
- Expanded storage space for donated items •Additional meeting space for improved coordination with services partners
- New and secured entries for the improved safety of clients and staff
- See floor plans and elevation drawings: Doc1, Doc2, Doc3
The Joyce L. Sobel Family Resource Center seeks to raise $479,714 toward the goal of building a 1,560 square foot addition with interior furnishings and much needed safety features. Occupancy is envisioned for Spring 2019.